Have you ever experienced writer’s block or struggled about to post on social media?
The rainy days where you didn’t know what to post or you just weren’t motivated enough to post for the day.
You are definitely not alone. We’ve all felt that one time or the other. Not everyone enjoys posting.
But it doesn’t need to be a chore. It can be something you enjoy doing and not waste your precious time and energy on. And that leaves you time to focus on your business and making money.
What’s this secret weapon? A social media scheduler.
Why should you use a social media scheduler?
Using a scheduler helps organize your work into bite-sizes leaving you less overwhelmed.
This frees up your time and gives you the opportunity to monitor your brand and create meaningful relationships with your audience.
Now, there are all kinds of social media schedulers out there, with different options.
How do you choose the right scheduler for you?
Let’s walk you through key features a good social scheduler must have and what we recommend.
1. Post on Multiple Platforms
You should be able to use a social media scheduler and post on all platforms from one place. With this (link), you can publish and schedule all your posts for your social accounts including:
- Google My Business,
- Twitter, and
… from just one place.
Engage with followers
It’s not enough to post on social media platforms; you also have to engage with your potential customers and get them to know, like and trust you.
A good social scheduler allows you to engage with users from one dashboard and the Social Scheduler tool (link) is no different.
Right from the app, you can respond to customers, share ready-to-post content, and build stronger social relationships with your followers.
Ready-to-post content library
This is by far our favorite feature and one that is missing in many social media schedulers out there.
The aim is to never worry about what to post and this is the feature that helps you do that.
With Social Scheduler (link), you use your favorite RSS feeds to discover great content to use in your social media marketing.
This takes 90% of the work out of the way. You’re able to leverage on the content library to get ideas of posts week after week.
Simply search, find what’s a right fit for your brand and then schedule and post. Easy!
In this fast paced world, it’s important to have a social scheduler that you can use easily on your mobile device.
That means, no matter where you are, you can create your content, post and interact with your customers on the go. You can use it on any device, any time—and never miss a beat.
Some of the other features that come with the scheduling application are:
- Post calendar: Effectively manage and schedule posts using a convenient calendar view
- Analytics: Rich engagement statistics on your social posts
- Lead finder: Configure keyword searches and geo-targeting to find and engage with your target audience
- All-in-one composer: Post to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Google My Business, Google+, and LinkedIn
- Direct Instagram scheduling: Plan Instagram posts in advance and then sit back as they are published automatically
- Google Posts support: Promote your clients’ upcoming events, make special announcements, share timely offers and more
- Configurable notifications: Get notifications on new leads, customer replies and more
- Customer engagement: Get an aggregate view of all customer posts and respond to them directly.
If this isn’t paradise for every social media marketer, we don’t know what is.
This allows you to create enough content to last me the month, and all I have to do is sit back and watch the likes, comments, and conversion pour in.
Having all this will help you change your social media game, allowing you to interact even more with your customers.
Ready to get started with Social Scheduler? Click here