Getting new customers to your business daily is something you want more of, yes?
Getting these new customers for free and without too much work on your part is even better.
In this article, we’ll share with you a simple but overlooked strategy that will help you get new customers for free.
Let’s jump right into it.
What exactly is this overlooked strategy?
If you have been in business for any amount of time, chances are you already have customers who use your products and services.
And if you’re doing things right, they love your products and services and maybe even send messages to you to say thank you.
And that’s great.
But how about you don’t stop there.
What if we told you there’s a way that you can get your existing customers to help you get new customers by just doing 1 simple task.
This is not affiliate marketing. It’s not referral marketing.
In fact, it requires only about 5 minutes from your customers and could bring you, new customers, each day on autopilot.
The Secret: Customer Reviews! (We told you it was simple.)
90% of consumers say they’ll only consider using a business if they have an average rating of 3-5 stars.
And yet, only about 36% of businesses invest in review marketing.
It’s all well and good to have your customers send you their happy testimonials of their experience with your products and services.
It’s even better when you are able to leverage this to get more customers.
Why Are Reviews So Important?
- They boost your SEO rankings: When people search online for products or services that you provide, your business has a better chance of showing up if you have great customer ratings.
- Ratings Sell: Plain and simple. It’s great to be able to tell potential customers what you can do for them. It’s a GAME CHANGER when you can get existing customers to tell their own experiences.
- Builds Trust: WHen potential customers are deciding whether or not to do business with you, and they see reviews from other customers, it builds their trust in you and makes them more open to do business with you.
Bottom line, Online reviews are critical to your success, especially if you’re a local business.
So, how can you get your existing customers to give you reviews?
Ask them. It’s that simple. And you’ll find that most of your customers will be happy to do it.
You might be thinking: How exactly do I do this? I have so many customers? How much time will it take me?
There’s an easy, stress-free way to do this that will literally just take minutes of your time.
You want a system that makes it easy for you to get and manage all these reviews in one place.
You want a system that allows you to generate new reviews on a daily basis like clockwork. (73% of consumers say reviews written more than 3 months ago aren’t relevant anymore.)
And that is what using a review management tool does for you.
Customer Voice does the heavy lifting for you, so you can gather customer experiences to boost online star power and drive more business.
It allows you to:
- Reach customers wherever they are and gives you the flexibility to request reviews on a medium that works best for your customers.
- Leverage the voice of your brand champions to improve online word-of-mouth.
- Collect feedback to better your business and ensure you’re giving customers what they want and expect.
- Make sure your business reviews show up where your customers spend the most time.
- Maximize the SEO benefits of positive customer experiences.
The best part is, your competitors are probably not leveraging this yet.
When was the last time you heard about review marketing? Never?
Not surprising. No one is really talking about this or leveraging it which is why now is the best time for you to do this.
Take advantage of this overlooked strategy today. Get started with Customer Voice.