ZyraTalk is a leader in customer experience management, helping local businesses win and retain customers. We do this through their proprietary chat, SMS, Facebook, and review capture tools.
ZyraTalk modernizes the way customers interact and review local businesses. By providing a one of a kind experience for potential customers, ZyraTalk generates more qualified leads, dramatically increases customer engagement, and generates more reviews.
Powered by AI, Zyratalk is a conversation-driven customer experience and conversion platform. With its quickly evolving set of tools and integrations, ZyraTalk unlocks the competitive insights buried in conversations to accelerate business growth. We make the data and analytics for all of our clients easily accessible on their dashboard. With thousands of chats going through ZyraTalk each week, our technology is getting smarter each day.
Key Selling Points for ZyraTalk
- Our chat completion rates are 80-90%. That means that 80-90% of people start a chat end up completing it. When you compare this data to live chat, the completion rates can be as low as 20-30%. Why? Because there can be long hold times, human error, or no one is there during after hours. With our automated conversations tailored to different verticals, the completion rates are extremely high.
- ZyraTalk is focused on professional service companies. Our product is vertically agnostic and we have multiple bots built for different verticals. With thousands of pieces of data, we're able give the human feel to each conversation.
- Campaign level tracking is important for chatbots. We have taken our tracking to another level by integrating with Google Goal Tracking, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, and UTM tracking. We have simple instructions for setting all of this up.
- Reporting with ZyraTalk is an important aspect that a lot of companies ask for. Users are able to log into their dashboard and track their data day by day, week by week, and month by month. They can track everything from chats, reviews, phone calls, and their customizable button clicks.
- We're not just a chatbot that goes on a website. We have the ability to integrate with company Facebook pages to automate their Facebook conversations and the ability to text enable VOIP and landline numbers. We allow companies to give their customers multiple outlets of communication. We also have the ability for companies to send outgoing text messages.
Frequently Asked Questions for ZyraTalk
What happens after the sale?
To get started, install the code on your website or complete an integration. Instructions are available within the ZyraTalk dashboard.
How much customization can we do?
At the moment, clients are able to customize the templates we have provided. Clients can customize their responses to certain questions, change wording of how they prompt new questions, and exclude certain questions that they don’t want to include in a given template. Additional features are constantly being developed to allow for further customization.
Can this integrate with my system?
As long as you have the necessary API endpoints for us to transfer data to your system, we can easily pass along data to any system. Custom development typically does have a cost and is quoted on a project to project basis depending on needs.
Can I receive a text notification?
Yes! Just let us know a phone number and we'll set it up for you.
Can I add questions to the conversation?
You aren’t able to add questions to the templates at the moment because there needs to be some logic coded into the conversation. We work closely with all partners and clients and have customized hundreds of bots based on needs. Typically, we like to review any questions you may want to add just so we can ensure certain questions won’t cause conversions to suffer. All of our bot templates are built with the purpose of converting traffic at the highest rate and we want to make sure we always maintain our top notch standard.
Can I create new templates?
New templates are added every month based on demand in the market! If you have a template you want added, just let us know what the template is for and what kind of information you are looking to capture! We do offer a “General bot” template which serves to capture information quickly. We also have a hybrid livechat service which gives you the opportunity to jump in at any time regardless of what template you are using.
How do you handle customers who come across as confused?
With any AI, conversations aren’t going to be perfect. Our AI is constantly learning and able to answer new questions every week. Fortunately, we do allow our customers to jump into the chat at any time if a question is asked that our bot might not understand.
Can I customize the bot with my branding and colors?
Yes. You can add your logo and change the colors of the bot.
What languages are supported?
Currently our bots are built in English.