Website Creation: Landing Page
Focus on your business while we handle the rest.
Without a web presence, you're missing out on one of the simplest and most effective ways to connect with established customers and attract new ones.
Our talented website team works with you directly to create a 1-page website powered by WordPress that best represents your business, products, and services. Maintenance, security, and updating are all included. Important: Direct contact between you and our team is required before work on your website begins. If contact is not provided, the projected production length may change.
- 1 page template (no navigation)
- Up to 8 images & 400 words of content
- Up to 5 contact form fields
- Contact info
- Call-To-Action (i.e. Come in today to see our inventory!)
- 1 text-based change to existing content
- 1 image change per month to existing images
- Please note: additional images and products will be charged at per product rate.
- Explore examples of our sites: https://examples.yourdigitalagents.com/
- Our template options: https://templates.yourdigitalagents.com/
E-commerce available for 10-page websites and above only.
Key Selling Points for Website Creation: Landing Page
- Fully customizable. Get a website that is 100% tailored to your business. Take advantage of social media streams, photo galleries, banners, and more!
- Exceptional customer service. We work with local businesses to create a professional and accessible online presence.
- Eye-catching design. A consumer's first-impression of a website is 94% design-related. We'll build you a compelling website that leverages the key elements of modern design.
- Mobile-responsive. Every site we build is optimized for mobile devices both big and small.
Frequently Asked Questions for Website Creation: Landing Page
- Initial Consultation - 3 - 5 Business Days: Our website team will conduct a consultation call with the customer, to gather additional information is needed to complete the setup.
- First Mock - 15 Business Days: Based on the information provided during the consultation call, our developers will design a template mockup, which includes your chosen color scheme and logo, images and sends it for approval. If any revisions are needed, one round of revisions can be submitted by replying to the email.
- Second Mock - 15-25 Business Days: Once the mockup is approved, we will build out the site and populate it with industry-specific content. We will also provide industry-specific images if none are supplied and sends it for approval. If any revisions are needed, one round of revisions can be submitted by replying to the email.
- Site Publication - 20-25 Business Days: After the deliverables have been submitted, we will complete the look and feel of the site with site optimization tasks. Once your clientu2019s website is live, you will receive a confirmation email with a link to the site.
- The production timeline will be adjusted in cases where additional pages, products, or custom billable hours are added to an order.
- We need to directly contact your client via email and phone to ensure we deliver on the set timeline.
- Timelines may vary based on client responsiveness.