Website Creation: Advanced 10 Page Site
Focus on your business while we handle the rest
Without a web presence, you’re missing out on one of the simplest and most effective ways to connect with established customers and attract new ones.
Our talented website team works directly with you to create a 10-page website powered by WordPress that best represents your business, products, and services. Maintenance, security, and updating are all included. Important: Direct contact between you and our team is required before work on your website begins. If contact is not established, the projected production length may change.____________________________________________
You can choose 10 pages to represent your business:
Home, About Us, Products and/or Services, Map; Directions, Contact Us, and a Thank You page (to appear after an inquiry is submitted). We will work with you to customize the colors, photos, logos, and other artwork on your website.
- Explore examples of our sites: https://examples.yourdigitalagents.com/
- Our template options: https://templates.yourdigitalagents.com/
Key Selling Points for Website Creation: Advanced 10 Page Site
- Fully customizable. Get a website that is 100% tailored to your business. Take advantage of social media streams, photo galleries, banners, and more!
- Exceptional customer service. We work with local businesses to create a professional and accessible online presence.
- Eye-catching design. A consumer’s first-impression of a website is 94% design-related. We’ll build you a compelling website that leverages the key elements of modern design.
- Mobile-responsive. Every site we build is optimized for mobile devices both big and small.
Frequently Asked Questions for Website Creation: Advanced 10 Page Site
- Search engine-friendly custom website
- High-resolution photos &graphics
- SEO copywriting & content creation
- Keyword research & analysis
- SEO-friendly site architecture
- XML sitemap
- Internal linking throughout website
- Unlimited tech support
- User-friendly e-commerce integration via PayPal (includes up to 25 products)
- Online contact form management
- Social Media links
- Embed Google Maps
- Optional blog (we do not write entries)
- Up to 25 photo & Image uploads
- Unlimited text changes
- 25 image changes monthly
- 25 product changes monthly
Monthly Charges include | Hosting and Maintenance
Maintenance of an Advanced 10 Page site include:
- Unlimited text changes to existing content.
- Up to 25 image changes per month to existing images.
All sites are hosted with Website Pro and include:
- daily backups
- managed Wordpress hosting
- built-in reporting
- Any additional images/product changes beyond the included will be charged at a per product/image rate.
- Any new functionality changes to sites will need to be scoped out and charged at a per hour rate.
- The monthly charge DOES NOT include maintaining or integrating emails.
- Initial Consultation - 3 - 5 Business Days
The agency will conduct a consultation call with the customer, to gather additional information is needed to complete the setup.
- First Mock - 15 Business Days
Based on the information provided during the consultation call, our developers will design a template mockup, which includes your chosen color scheme and logo, images.
- Second Mock - 15-25 Business Days
Once the mockup is approved, we will build out the site and populate it with industry-specific content. We will also provide industry-specific images if none are supplied.
- Site Publication - 20-25 Business Days *after the deliverables have been submitted.
Landing Page Completion and Optimization: We will complete the look and feel of the site with site optimization tasks.
You are Now Live and on the World Wide Web: You will receive a confirmation email with a link to your landing page and contact information for your local digital team and developers for changes and updates.
- Provide sample websites (likes or dislikes) or other design direction during consultation call.
- Provide images and text content as requested.
- Communicate efficiently with us to keep the project on track to meet the set deadlines.