Have us get you 5x the number of views.
It’s true. The average Google listing that has been well-maintained with Google My Business gets 5X more views than listings which haven’t been claimed by their owners. Source: Google.
Users don’t simply look things up on the internet, they Google it. And it all starts with having your local business found on Google My Business. Through our unique relationship with Google, a Marketing Strategist can quickly verify and claim your Google My Business. If applicable, they’ll also connect your Google My Business Insights to the platform, so regular reporting can be delivered via email directly to you.
Through this service, you’ll receive:
- Your Google My Business listing verified and claimed by a Marketing Strategist.
- Full ownership over your Google My Business listing.
- A connection of your Google My Business listing to our platform for regular reporting.
there are a handful of restricted businesses that cannot be claimed with this service. This includes service area businesses, businesses with their Google My Business listing already claimed, and a list of 12 various types of businesses. Contact us for more information.
Key Selling Points for Google My Business Verification &amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp; Claim
- Customers are 2.7x more likely to consider a business reputable if they see a complete listing on Google Search and Maps. It’s important to be found on Google, and this service brings you one step closer to getting discovered.
- Customers are 70% more likely to visit and are 50% more likely to consider purchasing from businesses with a complete listing. Not only will this service help your business get found, but should dramatically help increase store visits and sales.
- By connecting Google My Business with our platform, you can receive regular reporting on the performance of your listing. This includes how many times consumers interact with your Knowledge Panel within search results.
- Claiming a Google My Business listing can be time-consuming and challenging. Typically, this process requires a physical postcard to be sent to your business with a unique PIN that verifies your location. This service eliminates all of that hassle.
Frequently Asked Questions for Google My Business Verification &amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp; Claim
Why do you need to know my Gmail account?
We need to verify your Gmail account in order to claim and monitor the listing.
Can service area businesses be claimed?
Not through this service. We can only claim GMB listings for businesses who have a storefront. If your business is home-based, as long as there is a sign on the property and customers go to that location for goods and/or services and the address can be publicly displayed on the listing, Google will accept this as a storefront.
What if Google My Business is already claimed?
Unfortunately, this service is not available to businesses with an already claimed Google My Business listing. In order to process this service, the Google My Business listings must all be claimable. We cannot process Transfer of Ownerships. To check the state of your listing, go to maps.google.com and search for your business. If you can see a ‘Is this business yours?’ link, the listing is good to go! If all you see is ‘Suggest an Edit’, the listing is already owned by someone.
What types of business can be claimed with this service?
There are business verticals that GMB had declared not fit for this claiming method. This list outlines what verticals are acceptable:
- Adult businesses (where legal)
- Home or office cleaning service
- Pest control services
- Insurance providers to individuals or small businesses
- Lawyers and legal services
- Contracting service for home or business work and repair
- Electrical repair, installation, and inspection services
- Flower shops and flower delivery services
- Real estate
What types of business cannot be claimed with this service?
Restricted verticals include:
- Car services (taxis, limos, etc)
- Towing services
- Garage door repair
- Moving companies
- Major appliance repair
- Substance abuse treatment
- Computer & appliance repair
- Cable & internet providers
- Personal and small business loans
- Bail Bond providers
When will my listings be correct?
Assuming you meet all of the criteria to be claimed, the process can take less than 7 business days.
What can I do to make sure I’m prepared for the onboarding call (if necessary)?
You should be prepared to confirm the name, address, phone number, hours of operation, and website of your business. In addition, you will need to be present at the business and able to take incoming calls at the primary business number.
Can you claim the listings of a business that is still under construction?
No, it is best to wait until your business has a permanent address and phone number.
I run two different businesses with the same phone number and address. Can you claim our listings?
Businesses that are listed at an identical address and phone number will be seen as duplicates of each other, and may be removed from Google My Business.