Growth Tech Stack - Express
Online reviews are critical to the success of a local business. In fact, nearly 90% of consumers say they’ll only consider using a business if they have an average rating of 3-5 stars. Smart business owners are getting serious about soliciting feedback, but asking customers for reviews can be time-consuming.
We offer a business tool that does the heavy lifting for you, so you can gather customer experiences to boost online star power and drive more business. Win the trust of new customers, collect valuable feedback, and show up where people are looking.Unlock a powerful feedback tool that will have you seeing stars!
Key Selling Points for Customer Voice
- Use your happy customers to win new customers: Leverage the voice of your brand champions to improve online word-of-mouth. Invite existing customers to share their experiences online so new customers know they can trust you.
- Collect feedback to better your business: Ensure you’re giving customers what they want and expect. Invite them to share their experiences and put their valuable feedback to work.
- Build a targeted presence across popular review sites: Make sure your business reviews show up where your customers spend the most time. Focus on collecting feedback on the review sites that impact your business.
- Help your business shine in local search: Maximize the SEO benefits of positive customer experiences. Gathering authentic reviews will help you show up in search so new customers can find you.
- Reach customers wherever they are: Customer Voice gives you the flexibility to request reviews on the medium that works best for your customers—either text message or email.
Frequently Asked Questions for Customer Voice
We help by giving your business one place to stay social. Generate leads, schedule ready-to-publish content, and communicate with your followers all from one place. Finally, a tool that makes managing social media simple.
Key Selling Points for SocialScheduler
- Post everywhere from one place: Publish and schedule posts for all your social accounts including Facebook, Instagram, Google My Business, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
- Engage your followers: Connecting with your followers is simple. Respond to customers, share ready-to-post content, and build stronger social relationships with your followers.
- Generate social leads: Discover new leads on Twitter and engage them with the click of a button!
- Mobile-friendly: Use on any device, any time—this means you can post and respond in the moment, and never miss a beat.
Frequently Asked Questions for SocialScheduler
Key Selling Points for Website
- World-class hosting with Google. Enjoy world-class and automated storage, speed, and security. Gain peace of mind knowing your site is hosted with the most trusted source on the internet—Google Cloud Platform.
- Engaging reporting. Website Pro comes with a detailed reporting dashboard that highlights key performance metrics such as your page speed, number of website visitors, and more.
- Robust CMS. WordPress is the number one Content Management System (CMS) in the world—powering over 60% of CMS based websites on the internet.
- Built-in security. Website Pro performs automatic backups every day, allowing you to restore your site in one click. Plus, the included SSL certificate ensures your site provides the most secure connection to your visitors.
- Custom Templates. Website Pro provides users with the ability to create up to 5 unique custom templates. Increase productivity by installing plugins, themes, and pages automatically when creating a new site.
Frequently Asked Questions for Website
Advertising Intelligence is live Google Ads / Facebook Ads reporting and analysis that provides a real advertising ROI for your business. Its smart comparison tools help you to uncover recipes behind rockstar campaigns, pinpoint what’s making you money, and see the big picture of your advertising efforts. Advertising Intelligence gives you the power to become the expert in digital advertising.
Key Selling Points for Advertising Intelligence
- Bring your Facebook Ads and Google Ads campaigns under one roof to determine what’s working across ad platforms.
- Pinpoint what’s making you money. Advertising Intelligence provides more than the traditional ad metrics and data points. By combining live reporting and unique sales data, you can see your true ROI.
- Smart comparison tools make for smarter campaigns. Look at your advertising data with confidence. Smart insights and comparison tools will help you understand what types of ads are giving your business the best results.
Frequently Asked Questions for Advertising Intelligence
Get found. Generate traffic. Grow revenue.
Establish accurate business listings and appear in more places across the web. Packed with three powerful presence management tools—Listing Sync, Listing Distribution and My Listing—this is the most comprehensive business listing solution on the market.
Key Selling Points for Listing Builder
- Listing Sync: Quickly establish accurate business listings on dozens of reputable sites. Plus, sync to Google My Business, Facebook, and Twitter for no additional charge.
- Listing Distribution: Build accurate business listings on the four major data aggregators—Infogroup, Neustar/Localeze, and Factual. These aggregators are referenced by over 300 websites.
- My Listing: Create a mobile-responsive business listing that is optimized for local search.
- Google Insights: Understand how your business is performing on Google Search and Maps. Google Insights in Listing Builder provides a valuable glimpse into your customer's activities.